Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Have I Done?


I am already regretting this whole Blog thing. When I started it I thought I had things to say and time to say them. Turns out I was wrong.

I originally wanted to do one entry a week. Then that got relaxed and I am afraid the next posting will be something like:

"August 11 2010

MAN I haven't posted on here in forever. Internet use is limited here in prison. Also, typing with only one arm is not easy! Have I got an update for you....."

These blogs are such a humbling exercise in vanity. I don't think I need to build up that muscle.

I'll keep trying though.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Adam. If anything you can just post pictures of your kids. That will suffice enough for people to keep with you. Watch out for your corn hole man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still reading and waiting for the next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pressure is unbearable. So people just want pictures of our kids? Don't they get enough attention already?

    ReplyDelete